If you are here to seek clarification on my Duo strap Design I hope that this information will help you to make decision as to whether you should go ahead with making copies. If you require any further information or clarification on this matter, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
I designed the Duo strap in July 2008. Photohgraphs of the Duo strap first appeared in public on The Baby wearer forum In September 2008. In 2009 after carrying out an extensive "Due Diligence" exercise to ensure that we were in fact entitled to claim the Duo strap as an original design, we submitted an application to the OHIM in Madrid.
*All original information concerning the dates and design details of the Duo strap design has been carefully documented and retained
The images are bellow are photographs taken of the documents forwarded to me by the OHIM. These images can also be found on the Design registration document's on the OHIM website as detailed above.
I have been asked if I have the Copyright for the Duo straps, Copyright Does not apply in this instance. Copyright can only be applied to :
- literary works, including novels, instruction manuals, computer programs, song lyrics, newspaper articles and some types of database
- dramatic works, including dance or mime
- musical works
- artistic works, including paintings, engravings, photographs, sculptures, collages, architecture, technical drawings, diagrams, maps and logos
- layouts or typographical arrangements used to publish a work, for a book for instance
- recordings of a work, including sound and film
- broadcasts of a work